Pursue a 9-month Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-up) designed specially for ACCA graduates
The Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-up) programme is suitable for those who contemplating careers in financial analysis, investment banking and fund management, which require extensive use of accounting and finance information.
This programme provides you with the knowledge in the core financial management theories, asset pricing models and analytical skills to cope with an increasingly complex and international accounting and finance environment.
About the Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-Up) programme
- ACCA members can gain direct entry to this programme.
- ACCA members will be granted module exemptions and may proceed to complete 3 modules (Modern Theory of Finance, Financial Econometrics and Research Skills in Accounting and Finance, and Dissertation) in 9 months.
- The Dissertation module will be a chosen topic from the students, and must be related to Accountancy and Finance.
- The total course fee is $10,165 (inclusive of GST) and payable over 3 equal instalments.
- Manageable study schedule to cater for busy working professionals.
Professional Accreditations and Memberships
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Association of Business Schools (ABS)
- Institute of Internal Auditors UK and Ireland (IIA) and IIA Inc.