Fast-track to Accounting Qualifications for Accounting and Financial Programme
- Complete the ACCA Professional papers during your studies and graduate with an Accounting Degree with an ACCA-Affiliate status
- Get up to 9 ACCA, 8 CIMA, 7 ICAEW and a Singapore CA Qualification (Foundation) paper-exemptions after graduation4
Accreditation of Prior Learning for Accounting and Financial Programme5
- Students who completed ACCA Fundamental Skills papers may apply for exemptions
for up to 6 subjects
- Possible completion within 12 months for part-time students
Triple Specialisation for Economics, Finance and Banking Programme6
- Gain a solid grounding in Finance, Banking practices and Economic policies
Practical-oriented Degrees (for Forensic Computing and Software Engineering)
- Curriculum with 50% hands-on learning component7
- Learn to apply digital forensic tools such as Forensic Toolkit (FTK Imager), The Sleuth Kit and IDA Pro disassembler8
3 http://www.cscse.edu.cn/publish/portal0/tab82/info15094.htm; All UOP Degrees awarded are accredited by the Chinese Service Center of Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), an affiliation to the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (CSCSE). This is only applicable to UOP Degrees awarded through Kaplan Higher Education Academy from July 2011 and Kaplan Higher Education Institute from March 2016.
4 Applicable for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accountancy and Financial Management
(Top-up) students. The professional bodies for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and Singapore CA may change the number of exemptions they award to this Degree programme at their discretion and without notice. Students will only receive formal notification of any exemptions when they register as a student member with one of the professional bodies.
5 Applicable for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accountancy and Financial Management (Top-up) students who completed ACCA Fundamental Skills papers and subject to University approval. Part-time students may complete this programme in 12 months if they receive the maximum exemptions of 6 subjects.
6 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Economics) (Honours) in Economics, Finance and Banking (Top-up) students.
7 Applicable for both Bachelor of Science (Honours) Forensic Computing (Top-up) and Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Engineering (Top-up). These programmes are designed with approximately 50% practical and 50% theory lessons. Subject to change.
8 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Honours) Forensic Computing (Top-up) students.
9 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Engineering (Top-up) students.
10 Both programmes in UK are accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, and meet the academic requirements for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) and recognised by the Seoul Accord. The Seoul Accord is an agreement among signatories responsible for accreditation or recognition of tertiary-level computing and IT-related qualifications. Graduates of these two programmes in UK are recognised in all 8 countries and territories that are signatories of the Seoul Accord.